Texas and New York Employment Law Lawyers
Dallas and Wall Street Workplace Discrimination Lawyer
Sexual Harassment • Discrimination • Termination • Severance
The employer-employee relationship is vital to our economy, crucial to business and at the core of how many people define themselves. Abuse of this relationship can cripple a business and wreak havoc on a family. At Kilgore + Kilgore, we represent employees in Dallas, Houston, and New York in matters of employment law. Our employment attorneys are sensitive to the legal, economic, and emotional dynamics that arise when the employment relationship is abused. We utilize tact and diplomacy in pursuing a favorable resolution of your case.
Read client testimonials from the wide range of people we have helped.
The trial lawyers of Kilgore + Kilgore offer decades of experience in protecting the rights of employees and executives under Texas and federal employment law. We possess the resources and knowledge to enforce the rights of individuals and employee groups in the following areas.
We represent officers, directors, CEOs and other executives in:
- Negotiation of employment and separation agreements.
- Non-compete agreements and proprietary rights.
- Retaliation for reporting fraud or illegal activity.
- Accusations of sexual harassment or discrimination.
- Defamation suits brought by employees.
UNPAID COMMISSIONS AND WAGES
We have helped numerous highly compensated sales employees obtain payment of earned commission. See Malone r. Ariba, 99 Fed. Appx. 545; 2004 U.S. App. LEXIS 10503 (5th cir. 2004) (suit on unpaid commission).
If you are owed wages by your employer, we are only able to help you if you are owed an amount greater than $40,000. If you are owed less than this amount, please contact the Texas Workforce Commission for help in getting paid.
Kilgore + Kilgore vigorously defends employees' rights. We have helped victims obtain justice from dozens of major U.S. and international corporations for:
- Sexual harassment and hostile work environment.
- Hiring and workplace discrimination based on age, race, nationality, religion, gender, or disability.
- Hostile action against pregnant women or employees taking FMLA family leave.
- Defamation stemming from an employer's false statements or accusations.
- Discrimination against employees who serve(d) in the military.
Under limited circumstances, employees in Texas may sue for wrongful termination. We protect employees who were illegally fired or sanctioned, including:
- Whistleblowers protected under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act from hostile actions for reporting illegal activity of their employers.
- Victims of retaliation or wrongful discharge for refusing to commit illegal acts.
- Executives or employees fired in violation of an oral or written contract.
- Employees terminated in violation of the Civil Rights Act and other civil rights legislation.
Dallas, Houston, New York
If you believe you may have a legitimate claim against your employer, please complete an employment law claim form and contact Kilgore + Kilgore today. Our employment lawyers are committed to justice for victims of employer abuses.